#AsuultSambar :

МОНГОЛ УЛС МАНДАН БАДРАГ!
It is currently Nov.22.17 12:24 pm

All times are UTC+09:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 13

How Do U like my Tips?
Very useful 48%  48%  [ 20 ]
Useful but not well explained 10%  10%  [ 4 ]
Some of 'em are useful 12%  12%  [ 5 ]
Couple of 'em are useful 10%  10%  [ 4 ]
U suck soo bad! 21%  21%  [ 9 ]
Total votes: 42
PostPosted: Jun.30.10 11:19 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

M1ssN0g00d wrote:
би ч монголд бдаггүй л дээ...энд харагдаггүй ийн харин... эндхийн хүн болгон давхраатай болохоор олдохчгүй биз... :s0:

USA-d bdag azi-uud heregletsen bhiig ni harsan! Chamaig haana bdag-g medku ch, internet-r haigaad hudaldaj awch boloh l bh!

Tyra Banks hurtel show-ndeereee glue tape ntr-g ni awtsan suuj bsan!! (Asian eye-lid surgery-n talaar yarij bsan yum)

PostPosted: Jul.18.10 3:47 pm 
Powered by Asuult Sambar

luminess ntr shig um xeregledeg xun bna u?

PostPosted: Jul.20.10 6:56 pm 
Асуулт Самбарын Ахлах Манаач

тэмдэг.

PostPosted: Aug.01.10 10:35 pm 
Өвөг Дээдсийн Сахиус Гишvvн
Өвөг Дээдсийн Сахиус Гишvvн

+

PostPosted: Oct.03.10 5:24 pm 
Эх Оронч Гишvvн
Эх Оронч Гишvvн

M.A.C- iin foundation-uud yamar baidag yum bol???

PostPosted: Dec.30.10 1:55 pm 
Ахмад Гишvvн
Ахмад Гишvvн

ew_engiin wrote:
ebYam wrote:
hamgiin sain,dajgui body skin archilgaanii yamar buteegdehuunuud bna? huitnii ulirald?

za yostoi uneesee shaltgaalna daa...bi olay ed naraas healing gd xuitend zoriulsan biyiin tosnuud xarj bsn...minii xuwid gwl burts bee'd durtai, bas vaseline, bas OLAY Body bas ix taalagddag...body wash n goe zuulxun unertei...bi law zuulxun barag unergui biyiin tosnuudad durtai...ter victoriassecret ed nariinx neex aimshgiin xurts unertei...

bath and body works ed nart durtai bol ix goe unertei shd tee...tgd ter lancome, d&G gd usnuudtaigaa biyiin tos n tsug bdg shdee tee, ted nar bol bur goe yum bnlee...but lil bit pricy...

Aveeno's really good too if you like the natural stuff

PostPosted: Jan.02.11 4:21 am 
Ахмад Гишvvн
Ахмад Гишvvн

Gossip Girl wrote:

Aveeno's really good too if you like the natural stuff

Bayarlalaa,turshij uznee

PostPosted: Aug.05.11 4:11 am 
Asuult Precious Member

So guys I'm back with this blog of mine. But this time it's gonna include a lot of tips for healthy, clean skin, wrinkle prevention, acne prevention and treatment, vitamins, products, treatments and other home remedies that I use myself.

Since I started this thread, I have made a lot of research and reading on most subjects related to skin troubles, such as acne, wrinkles, any kind of discoloration, scars, lots of different products and treatment you can get from a dermatologist and cosmetics places. I have personal reviews and experiences with most cosmetic procedures you can get (except for botox+plastic surgery).
So if you have any questions regarding anything, I'm sure I can help you.
Cosmetics in general is such a big passion of mine, I do spend a lot of time reading and doing research on the topic and I have lots of experience with different products.

So if you have time, please read these and I'm SURE you will get lots of useful information.

Leave a smiley face if this thread was helpful to you.

PostPosted: Aug.05.11 4:38 am 
Asuult Precious Member

#1. ACNE

Acne - the most common skin condition among teenagers and young adults, from mild to severe, acne IS a medical condition. Okay, so if you get breakouts, I'm sure if you have tried a lot of different over the counter products like different facewashes, creams, masks and brands like proactiv, clean and clear and etc etc. And you're trying to eat healthy, drink more water and it's probably NOT working, because it's HORMONAL and you CAN'T help it. Those products are NOT a cure for acne, they will not prevent new acne from coming. They only treat the ones that you already have and mostly help healing go faster. To REALLY get rid of acne, you need to go to the root of the problem, which is overactive oil glands and bacteria. There isn't much you can do about your glands, but birth control CAN and WILL help if you get the ones that are right for you. It has helped me, but starting birth control is life-changing, TRUST ME, you will notice difference in your mood, skin, hair, period,,, basically EVERYTHING. And the other cause of acne is bacteria. The bacteria under and above the skin that is causing inflammation and acne. You CAN do something about the bacteria - KILLING those suckers. The most common treatment of moderate to severe/persistent acne is anti-biotics, tetrecycline, accutane etc etc. They're are fairly cheap and they're GAURANTEED to work, okay? I promise you, even if your acne is SO bad, they will significantly improve your skin. Only these antibiotics have very strong side-effects, including DEPRESSION (accutane).

Okay, #2 about acne, is of course acne scars. Most breakout stretch your pores in the process of healing and leave you with holes in your skin. These holes are permanent, they might improve over time, but most of the time, they're permanent!! THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO about it. Some chemical peels, microderm and fillers will help improve, but it will never be the same as it was before. So, what you wanna do is, try everything to prevent scarring. CUT YOUR NAILS. TRUUUUST ME. Your nails are so thin that it often scratches your skin badly. And even if you pop your zits, do it correctly!! And make sure to disinfect after with benzyol peroxide and salicylic acid.

Okay, here is the important part:
If you have oily skin and get break outs, these are the things you might be doing WRONG:
1. Overwashing your skin. Washing your face with products that contain salicylic acid and benzyol peroxide too much will cause you more acne. BECAUSE, especially salicylic acid dries your skin a lot if you use it often enough. When your skin is dry, it makes your skin produce MORE oil because it's dry, and the dead skin cells that have dried up are sitting on top your pores, basically clogging it and the oil can't get out, causing acne, actually causing cystic acne, which is the most severe form of acne.
It's right to remove oil and dirt, but if you like to wash your face more than twice a day, please use gentle facewashes that don't have salicylic acid, alcohol or other skin-drying ingredients. And use oil-free moisterizer afterwards.

2. Not cleaning your cell phone. If you're getting a lot of breakouts on your jaw, it might be from your cell phone. Even if you don't get them, you should really disinfect your cell phone, do yourself a favor. Use rubbing alcohol.

3. Not changing your pillow case often enough. I change mine everyday. I have like 10 pillow cases, and I change them every day. I also change my sheets twice a week.

(Note that these will prevent acne caused by environmental bacteria, like touching ur face with dirty hands, hair etc etc).

4. Diet + water. Trust mee. Whenever I go on a diet, my skin always looks better. Limit oil, sugar and refined carbohydrates.)

5. Not enough vitamins. Vitamin B5 is supposed to treat acne. Do your research.
6. Pore-clogging make up. Foundations and concealers are likely to clog pores. Go for mineral make up.

And the other thing is ACNE SCARS.
I wouldn't mind having acne if it didn't leave me with scars.

My #1 recommendation for acne scars, is vitamin E capsules. You can get them anywhere and they're very cheap. What you do is poke a hole in the capsule and squeeze the oil in it and apply all over your face before bed. Try it 2 weeks and any kind of discoloration, hyperpigmentation will be GONE or improved. Trust me, it will not do your skin any harm. It's too think, like honey to clog pores. It will leave your skin really hydrated, this is really important for oily skin because it limits oil-production and in a better condition in general.
#2 Lemons. Very good natural remedy for acne scars, blackheads. It will sting for the first few seconds but beauty hurts right?. You will see immediate results. Just squeeze a whole lemon and apply the juice.
#3 Chemical peels, you can get these at cosmetics places and they're fairly cheap and they WORK, okay? It will significantly help.
#4. Tanning, now I know it's not good for your skin, but tanning will even out your skin tone overall.

Okay, so here is the fun part, covering up acne and acne scars. Make up for acne.

#1 Concealers. To aviod looking like you're wearing 20 pounds of make up. Use concealors. There are different colored concealors that conceal different types of blemishes. Green concealors conceal skin redness caused by acne. If you go to Sephora or MAC or any make up stores, they will have them and they're really green and they really work.
#2. Buy mineral make up with maximum coverage. DO NOT use liquid foundation if you're prone to clogged pores. i.d bare minerals, jane iredale are good examples and they're very light.
#3. MAKE SURE YOUR BRONZERS AND BLUSHES aren't clogging your pores. Most make up are like rainwater, they settle into holes aka your pores. The brand that you're using for mineral foundation most likely will have blushes and bronzers.

And here is the tutorial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwngbzv0gbY

PostPosted: Aug.27.11 5:30 pm 
Хайр Булаасан Гишvvн
Хайр Булаасан Гишvvн

гоё будаж сурахынсан... :]
зарим нэг нь аймаар шавардчихсан юм шиг болцон байды
(ингэж будсанаас будаагүй байсан нь дээр) :razz:
харин зарим нь нээх гоё цэвэрхэн... :l2:

PostPosted: Sep.28.11 2:40 am 
Ухаалаг Гэж Жигтэйхэн Гишvvн
Ухаалаг Гэж Жигтэйхэн Гишvvн

arisaa l goy budchihmaar bnaaa...

PostPosted: Oct.08.11 4:32 am 

xamgiin gol budaxaas gadna sn archila xeregtei...and bronzer blush xereglex...

PostPosted: Aug.20.12 9:44 am 
Шөнийн Тэнгэрт Сvvмэлзэх Саран
Шөнийн Тэнгэрт Сvvмэлзэх Саран

mark.

PostPosted: Jul.30.13 11:52 pm 
Эзэрхийлэн Эзлэгч Гишvvн
Эзэрхийлэн Эзлэгч Гишvvн

Delgerengui medeelliig:

https://www.facebook.com/events/2142743 ... ser_joined

PostPosted: Jul.31.13 12:21 am 
Алдар Сууны Оргилд Хvрсэн

heregledeg too faced yumuu, Bronzer blush udaa heleech, plz negiig hudaldaj avah heregtei bn. Bi odoogoor neg l bronzertoi bgaa nemj negiig avmaarii

PostPosted: Aug.07.13 6:43 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

YesYesYes01 wrote:
heregledeg too faced yumuu, Bronzer blush udaa heleech, plz negiig hudaldaj avah heregtei bn. Bi odoogoor neg l bronzertoi bgaa nemj negiig avmaarii

NARS Ograsm - best blush ever made in makeup history

PostPosted: Aug.29.13 6:28 pm 

GOOD CHOICE OF BLUSH! :wd:

MAKE UP FOREVER -IIN HD FOUNDATION YAMAR VE? HEREGLEJ UZSENUU? @TUGULDURMAA

PostPosted: Aug.30.13 5:21 am 
Алдар Сууны Оргилд Хvрсэн

Urban decay foundationg avdii biloo.
Bobby brown, Nars iin lipstickuudiig l hereglejiisen tegul blush iig sonirhoj uznee.
Bas hd foundationguud bgad bhii

Anyway, nuur tseverlegch yu hereglejiin. Bi huurai arist bolhoor alc, bolon spirtleg yum orooguii. Suun shingen hereglemeer bgan. Yamar neg zuvuluh zuileenuu?

PostPosted: Aug.30.13 5:59 am 
Asuult Precious Member

ЭГЭЛ_ wrote:
GOOD CHOICE OF BLUSH! :wd:

MAKE UP FOREVER -IIN HD FOUNDATION YAMAR VE? HEREGLEJ UZSENUU? @TUGULDURMAA

If you dont have any blemishes, like if you have really smooth skin, its amazing. It gives you a really sheen, dewy finish, good selection of tones etc but if you are prone to having oily skin or small bumps especially (which i get sometimes during the wonderful time of the month) its not good, its also REALLY liquid. It depends on ur skin texture.

PostPosted: Sep.09.13 1:36 am 
Асуултын Архаг Мангас Гишvvн

ohidoo davhraagui nudnii budaltiin talaar? ;)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous 19 10 11 12 13