#AsuultSambar :

ASUULT.NET - ШИНЭ ЖИЛИЙН БАЯРЫН МЭНД ХҮРГЭЕ! 2017-2018
It is currently Jan.20.18 8:27 pm

All times are UTC+09:00

PostPosted: Aug.15.07 3:36 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

za ene hamtlagiig meddeg,sonsdog,shutdeg,yadag iideg humuus bicheed bgaarai! i think dey r totally best!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Aug.15.07 3:41 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

Post subject:
PostPosted: Aug.15.07 3:43 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

zo zurag tavih hobbytoim bolhoor dahiad tavichii Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Aug.16.07 8:36 pm 
Эх Оронч Гишvvн
Эх Оронч Гишvvн

when i was a young boy
my father took me into the city
to seeing marching band
he said son well you grow up
would you be the savior of the broken.... tgd yu yu ch gdg bilee..?, clip n aygui huurhun

Post subject:
PostPosted: Aug.19.07 10:56 pm 
<b><font color=#000099>• Moderator</font></b>

goy hamtlag shuu.. goy duunuudtai

Post subject:
PostPosted: Aug.19.07 11:00 pm 
<b><font color=#000099>• Moderator</font></b>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Aug.19.07 11:08 pm 
¤ Photographer

Location: ХОЙД ТУЙЛЫН ТУЯАГ ГӨЛРӨӨД АЛМАС БИД ХОЁР ЦӨЦГИЙТЭЙ ЗАЙРМАГ ИДЖИЙН.
[align=center][font=Lucida Console]MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
"I Don't Love You"

Well, when you go
Don't ever think I'll make you try to stay
And maybe when you get back
I'll be off to find another way

And after all this time that you still owe
You're still the good-for-nothing I don't know
So take your gloves and get out
Better get out
While you can

When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday"

Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
But baby when they knock you
Down and out
It's where you oughta stay

And after all the blood that you still owe
Another dollar's just another blow
So fix your eyes and get up
Better get up
While you can
Whoa, whooa

When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday"

Well come on, come on

When you go
Would you have the uuchilj uz to say
"I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday"

I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday

I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday
[/font][/align]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Aug.19.07 11:12 pm 
¤ Photographer

Location: ХОЙД ТУЙЛЫН ТУЯАГ ГӨЛРӨӨД АЛМАС БИД ХОЁР ЦӨЦГИЙТЭЙ ЗАЙРМАГ ИДЖИЙН.
[align=center]
ЭНД ДАРЖ КЛИПИЙН ҮЗЭЖ БОЛНО
http://www.ifilm.com/video/2830808

хахаха.
ImageImage[/align]

Last edited by Tagor on Dec.05.09 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Aug.20.07 2:01 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

welcome to the black parade

When I was
A young boy,
My father
Took me into the city
To see a marching band.
He said,
"Son when
You grow up,
Would you be
The saviour of the broken,
The beaten and the damned?"
He said
"Will you
Defeat them,
Your demons,
And all the non believers,
The plans that they have made?
Because one day
I'll leave you,
A phantom
To lead you in the summer,
To join the black parade."

When I was,
A young boy
My father, took me into the city
To see a marching band
He said, "Son when you grow up,
will you be the saviour of the broken,
the beaten and the damned?"

Sometimes I get the feeling, she's watching over me
And other times I feel like I should go
Went through it all, the rise and fall
The bodies in the streets
And when you're gone we want you all to know

We'll carry on, We'll carry on
And though you're all dead and gone believe me
Your memory will carry on
We'll carry on
And in my heart I can't contain it
The anthem won't explain it

A world that sends you reeling from decimated dreams
Your misery and hate will kill us all
So paint it black and take it back
Let's shout out loud and clear
Defiant to the end we hear the call

[Welcome To The Black Parade lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

To carry on

We'll carry on,
And though you're dead and gone believe me
We'll carry on
And though you're broken and defeated
Your weary widow marches
On and on we carry through the fears
Oh oh oh

disappointed faces of your peers
Oh oh oh
Take a look at me 'cause I could not care at all
Do or die
You’ll never make me
Because the world will never take my heart
Come and try; you’ll never break me
We want it all, we want to play this part
I won’t explain, or say I’m sorry
I’m unashamed, I’m gonna show my scar
Give a cheer, for all the broken
Listen here, because it’s who we are
I'm just a man; I'm not a hero
Just a boy, whose meant to sing this song
I'm just a man; I'm not a hero
I
Don't
Care!

We'll carry on
We'll carry on
And though you're dead and gone believe me
We'll carry on
And though you're broken and defeated
Your weary widow marches on
Do or die
You’ll never make me
Come and try; you’ll never break me
Do or die
You'll never make me
Go and try; you'll never break me
We'll carry on

Post subject: yo
PostPosted: Aug.20.07 5:24 pm 
Задрах Бодлын Зангилаа Гишvvн

Location: Морин дэл дээр дэлхийн талыг туулсан аугаа баатруудын нутагт...
dajgui sanagddag

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep.13.07 9:40 pm 
Улайсан Хурцсах Гал Цог Гишvvн

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep.15.07 1:21 am 
Матрикс Гишvvн
Матрикс Гишvvн

Bas l minii durgui emo punk band... uursdiiuu uguisgedeg ch emo l sonsogddog...usa-gaas bol fall out boy gej bhad brit huvilbar ni ene ch yum shig....heden gishuun ni gay gelee..bas boloogui ee..huuhduud tsenher!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep.15.07 8:29 am 
Улайсан Хурцсах Гал Цог Гишvvн

mark feehily wrote:
Bas l minii durgui emo punk band... uursdiiuu uguisgedeg ch emo l sonsogddog...usa-gaas bol fall out boy gej bhad brit huvilbar ni ene ch yum shig....heden gishuun ni gay gelee..bas boloogui ee..huuhduud tsenher!!!

QQ tiim vv? Hogiin gay yumnuud bsimu, hehe ahij hezee ch duug n sonsohgvi ee. :razz:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep.15.07 8:57 am 
Хаанчлагч Гишvvн
Хаанчлагч Гишvvн

Goe shde.B I dont love you-d durtai gehdee er n durtai

Post subject: yo
PostPosted: Sep.15.07 6:40 pm 
Задрах Бодлын Зангилаа Гишvvн

Location: Морин дэл дээр дэлхийн талыг туулсан аугаа баатруудын нутагт...
bugd shal gaj gaj tsaraitai yum te?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep.17.07 8:29 am 
¤ Powered by Music

BLACK PARADE tsomog ch but avsan shuu...LAST FAMOUS WORDS jinken :guitarchin2:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep.17.07 7:14 pm 
Халих Хvслийн Жигvvр Гишvvн

Black Parade sonsokhoor l neeh zevuun bolchdiimaa... Tedentei negdmeer sanagdaal...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep.17.07 8:56 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

zarim ni ch gaj tsaraitai l daa gehdee gerard way n his brother are not so ugly,i mean handsome ok anyway ter gaj maj huurhun muurhun ch yahav gol ni duulj chadaj l bval... :razz:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sep.25.07 10:39 pm 
Гялалзах Одны Гялбаа Гишvvн
Гялалзах Одны Гялбаа Гишvvн

mark feehily wrote:

hen gay gjin? mdku yuma meddim shig yrih muuhai shu!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Oct.12.07 1:53 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

gerard sui tavisan genee udku gerlene bh gj naidii

Post subject:
PostPosted: Oct.12.07 1:54 pm 
Asuult Precious Member

black parade-g mongold zardag boluu?humuusee olood uguuch!yag orig cd ni heregtei bnaa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Oct.13.07 5:34 pm 
Асуулт Самбарын Хvндэт Харуул

The band was formed by frontman Gerard Way and ex-drummer Matt Pelissier around a week after September 11, 2001 attacks. Gerard had witnessed the planes crashing into the World Trade Center. It influenced his life to the extent that he decided to start a band. Gerard wrote the song "Skylines and Turnstiles" to express his feelings about September 11th. Shortly thereafter, Ray Toro was called up and asked to join the band because Gerard could sing, but felt he couldn't play the guitar as well as Toro could. The first recording sessions were done in Matt's attic, where the songs "Our Lady of Sorrows" (then called "Bring More Knives") and "Cubicles" were recorded. Mikey Way, the younger brother of Gerard, loved the demo so much that he decided to learn to play the bass and join the band. My Chemical Romance was signed with Eyeball Records and played in the same room as Pencey Prep and Thursday. It was there that the band met Frank Iero, the lead vocalist and guitarist for Pencey Prep. After Pencey Prep broke up in 2001 or 2002, Frank became a guitarist for My Chemical Romance, just days before the band's debut album was recorded. Three months after the formation of the band they recorded their debut album, I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love, subsequently released in 2002 on Eyeball Records. Despite only joining the band a few days before the album recording sessions began, Frank Iero played guitar on two of the tracks, one of them being "Early Sunsets Over Monroeville". In 2003, the band signed a deal with Reprise Records. Following a tour with Avenged Sevenfold the band began work on their second album, entitled Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge. Released in 2004, the album went platinum within a year. The band released three singles from the album: "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)", "Helena" and "The Ghost of You". It was during this time that the band replaced their drummer, Matt Pelissier with Bob Bryar, after they went to Japan in August 2004. The true nature of Pelissier's departure was due to an argument with band member Ray Toro or as a result of mistakes made by the drummer during live performances. At the start of 2005, the band was directly supported on the first ever Taste of Chaos tour, and was also the opening act for Green Day on the American Idiot tour. Later that year MCR co-headlined and headlined their own tour,with Alkaline Trio and Reggie and the Full Effect, around the US. That same year My Chemical Romance and The Used collaborated on a cover of the David Bowie and Queen classic "Under Pressure" that was released as a benefit single on iTunes and other Internet outlets. On March 21, 2006, a 2 DVD/1 CD set entitled Life on the Murder Scene was released. It includes one DVD chronicling the band's history, and a second DVD with music videos, the making of their videos and a couple of live performances. An unauthorized biography DVD Things That Make You Go MMM! was also released, on June 27, 2006. The DVD does not actually feature any My Chemical Romance music clips or performances, but contains interviews with those who knew the band before much of their fame. The band started recording their third studio album on April 10, 2006 with Rob Cavallo, producer of many of Green Day's albums. It was originally thought to be titled The Rise and Fall of My Chemical Romance, but in an interview with Kerrang! magazine Gerard Way suggested this was just the album's working title, stating "It was never the title of the album, more a spoof, or joke." On August 3, 2006, the band finished shooting the videos for their first two singles from the album, "Welcome to the Black Parade" and "Famous Last Words", to be released on January 22, 2007.[7] The video was directed by Sam Bayer, director of Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and Green Day's American Idiot videos. During the shoot for "Famous Last Words", band members Gerard Way and Bob Bryar were injured. Way suffered a burn to the leg and torn ligaments in his ankle and Bryar a staph infection that needed constant monitoring in the hospital. Consequently the band was forced to cancel a couple of shows. While these injuries were reported by several news agencies to have been the result of a car accident, a statement released by the band on their website and MySpace page has confirmed that these injuries occurred on the set of the video. On August 22, 2006, the band played a special one-off show at the 1800-capacity London Hammersmith Palais. The show sold out in 15 minutes prompting tickets being sold on eBay well over the tickets' face value. The band is known to make an interesting creative appearance at these types of shows, such as arriving in coffins. The name of the album they promoted was announced and 20 people dressed in black capes with their faces obscured paraded around Hammersmith, followed by a large group of fans and street team members with signs saying "The Black Parade". Later during the show the album title and the UK release date were confirmed. Posters and stickers and a very small number of Black Parade T-Shirts were also given to people in the queue by the street team members. Prior to the band taking the stage it was announced that "My Chemical Romance" were unable to play, but they would be replaced by "The Black Parade". After initial crowd hostility it became clear the band were simply performing under a pseudonym in keeping with the theme of the album. When the set began, the backdrop art displayed the words "The Black Parade". New songs played included "House of Wolves", "The End.", "Dead!", and live debuts for "I Don't Love You" and "Cancer". On September 2, 2006, My Chemical Romance posted "Welcome to the Black Parade" on their Myspace page and their purevolume page. It can also be heard on the official website.[9] "Welcome to the Black Parade" had its first radio airing on September 11th, 2006. On September 26, 2006 the "Welcome to the Black Parade" music video was released in the UK, and on September 27in the US. On October 9, 2006, My Chemical Romance played at Spike TV's 2006 Scream Awards. Various street team members dressed up in white masks and others played drum cadences as the band was introduced. They played "Welcome to the Black Parade". On October 12, 2006, My Chemical Romance made a rare in-store performance to 500 fans at Virgin Megastores on London's Oxford Street. During the bands 35 minute set, they played "House of Wolves", "Famous Last Words" and "Welcome to the Black Parade" from The Black Parade, alongside a handful of songs from the band's back catalogue. In order to get wristbands for the event, many fans slept outside the shop the previous night. British band Towers Of London caused trouble at the event when the Towers guitarist, Dirk Tourette, allegedly flicked a cigarette butt at Bob Bryar while he was performing. After the live performance, the band met fans and signed records for several hours. "Welcome to the Black Parade" reached number one on October 15, 2006, on the UK Singles Chart, giving them their first number one. October 21, 2006 marked their first appearance on Saturday Night Live as the musical guests where they played "Welcome to the Black Parade" and "Cancer". The Black Parade was released on October 23, 2006 in the United Kingdom and on October 24 in the United States. My Chemical Romance is playing six dates from January 19 to February 4, 2007 in the world renowned Big Day Out festival in Australia and New Zealand. They are billed alongside Tool, Muse, The Killers, and Jet. In Kerrang! magazine, issue 1138, My Chemical Romance won the following categories in the 2006 poll: Best Band, Worst Band, Best Album (The Black Parade), Worst Album (The Black Parade), Best Track ("Welcome to the Black Parade"), Best Video ("Welcome to the Black Parade"), Best Live Show, Best Thing About 2006, Worst Thing About 2006, Hero of 2006 (Gerard Way), Villain of 2006 (Gerard Way), and Sexiest Male (Gerard Way). In issue 1139, Kerrang! rated The Black Parade as the 4th Greatest Album of 2006. The band has planned a 2007 arena tour with support from Rise Against for the first leg of the tour and will be supported by Muse for the second leg.[13] Currently, only the dates for the first leg of the tour have been released on the band's website. They will tour the UK with Thursday at the end of March.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Oct.13.07 5:39 pm 
Асуулт Самбарын Хvндэт Харуул

unheer tasarhai hamtlag buh duuniih ni ug taalagddag bas ontsgoi medremj turuuldeg Ted tsenher baij bolnoo gehdee ene bol tednii huwiin amidral nadad ter padgui... Saihan hamtlag shuu... Biograf-iig ni tawilaa... oilgoh neg ni oilgood unshina biz...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Oct.14.07 1:58 am 
Өвөг Дээдсийн Сахиус Гишvvн

Suuld garsan tsomguudiig n l medne.Neleen shineleg neg tiim aimaar ch yum shig gehdee tsoglog goy duunuudtai hamtlag shuu.TEENAGERS gedeg duu n lag huurhun duu bna lee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Oct.14.07 2:02 am 

kood wrote:
black parade-g mongold zardag boluu?humuusee olood uguuch!yag orig cd ni heregtei bnaa

MGL d bdaggui yum bna lee bi medeh gazruudaaraa haij uzsenlde,MGL d chin neeh huuchnii CD l bdiishdee
Win yourself gedeg ug chin goy ug bna.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Oct.14.07 5:04 pm 
Олны Танил Гишvvн
Олны Танил Гишvvн

Location: A slip of foot you may soon recover,but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.
unen tasartsan goy duunuudtai gaj hamtlag...bi durtaiImage